Image Map

Supermarket Saturday - Thanksgiving!

Saturday, November 15, 2014






We are doing a weekly linky to share some of our favorite products with you. This week, our products are all about Thanksgiving!

One of my favorite Thanksgiving products is my Pilgrims "fact tracker." I created this product to go along with the Magic Tree House series. Many of the fictional books now have a nonfiction companion. Pairing a fiction text with a nonfiction text is a great way to incorporate Common Core standards. Of course, you can always just read the nonfiction text, too. 

In the Magic Tree House books, Jack and Annie, the main characters, take many fun adventures. Jack always takes his notebook to write down important information. That is what gave me the idea to create my "fact trackers." Each of the "fact trackers" has three notes pages on a sheet. When you cut out each page and bind them together, the students will have their own notebooks, just like Jack!

Please click on the picture below to view this product in my store. While you are there, check out my large selection of "fact trackers."



Do you need some great Thanksgiving resources? Check out the amazing products in the linky below!
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment