Here is what I used:
4-bags of treats (I chose Laffy Taffy, Smarties, Nerds and candy canes because they are nut-free)
1-bag of bouncy balls
1-bag of holiday erasers
1-box of Saran Wrap
2-rolls of mailing tape (it is sturdy)
-invisible tape to hold treats in place
1-Ring Pop for the center
- Put the kids in a circle on the floor.
- I used 3-dice as I wanted it to be pretty fast-paced so I kept their attention for the 10-minute game time.
- I gave the ball to the person with the closest birthday to Christmas.
- Then the person to their right had the dice.
- The person with the ball got to tear at it until the dice roller rolled a double. As soon as a double was rolled, it was passed to the roller.
- The dice kept moving and the ball kept passing.
- I had them roll in a little plastic container so the dice stayed contained.
- With three dice the chance of rolling doubles was higher, so the game moved quickly keeping everyone's interest.
- Students got to keep the candy they pulled out and eat at a later time.
|Fun was definitely had by all and I would totally do this again! High-interest and fast-paced. Perfect for keeping enthusiastic kiddos' attention.|
I would love to hear about fun party games in your classroom! Keep me posted!